Find Out About the Way to Use a Dry Herb Vaporizer
It is true that vaping is quite different from smoking. It does not involve inhaling carbon dioxide, which is a common this with smoking a cigarette. However, vaping does involve a higher intake of cannabinoid and THC. Vaping has become a common sight in pubs and clubs with youngsters more into vaping than elders.
There have been several tests on vaping and the result states that it involves a lesser number of harmful and dangerous chemicals going into your lungs than smoking. Nonetheless, whether it is smoking or vaping, anything foreign that goes into your lungs will cause some level of damage to your overall health.
What Exactly is a Dry Herb Vaporizer?
Do you often a smoke joint with your friends before or after you visit clubs and pubs? Does it hurt your lungs and cause large-scale irritation to you? The best way out of this problem is to use a dry herb vaporizer. However, very few of you probably know about a vaporizer pen. It is basically a device that is used to heat cannabis products and in this case flowers. The heating is done to a point at which the terpenes and cannabinoids turn into gas or vapor without burning any plant material.
On the other hand, a dry herb vaporizer is a specific type of vaping device that also heats cannabis buds to a point that is lower than burning a bowl or a joint. As a result of this, you get smooth and extremely clean medicinal vapor, which is also quite flavorful. Dry herb vaporizers come in both portable and desktop forms. However, the portable ones are more popular than the other type, since these are more technologically advanced.
How to Use a Dry Herb Vaporizer?
Using a dry herb vaporizer involves a number of steps, which have been discussed here for your benefit.
- First of all, before you start off with the packing of the vaporizer, it is very important for you to understand the type of vaporizer you have with you. It is not about the model and the make of the vaporizer. The more important factor is whether it uses convention or conduction to heat the cannabis flowers.
- Next up, you will have to understand the accessories of your vaporizer. Unlike popular beliefs, a fine grind of cannabis buds is equally important for both joints and vaporizers. Use the grinder card that comes with your vaporizer for this task.
- Next step involves you choosing the right strain. It is important for you to remember that the way you feel after vaping is largely dependent upon the type of cannabis you choose, that is either sativa or indica.
- Once the selection is properly made, the next step is to fill up the chamber with the ground cannabis. You will have to use your finger for this so that it does not get wasted. It is always important to remember not to pack the chamber too tight. Air has to pass through the chamber, as well.
- Once the packing is complete, you can heat up the vaporizer. The time taken for the vaporizer to heat up can range from less than 10 seconds to over a minute. Then you may start vaping.